Included in your Christmas tree price is our FREE delivery service 7 days a week in the Melbourne Metro area (see map).
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Orders must be placed before 12 noon for next day delivery.
Delivery: Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be home for the delivery?
No, you do not need to be home during the delivery.
If you will not be home, please make sure:
- There is enough room in which we can leave the Christmas tree in front of your building.
- The area is shaded and away from direct sunlight.
- There is a bucket of water large enough for us to place the tree in, as they need to be in water at all times to remain fresh.
- The area is safe and secure.
- If you live in an apartment or secured place, to provide instructions.
Note: A re-delivery fee might be charged if we are unable to leave the tree somewhere, or if no-one is there to accept the Christmas tree on delivery if arrangements had not been made for us to leave the tree somewhere.
We cannot take responsibility for leaving the Christmas tree unattended.
Note: We may have to apply a re-delivery fee if the necessary instructions are not sufficiently provided.
At what time will the tree arrive? / Can you deliver at a specific time of the day?
Unfortunately, there are too many factors involved, so it is impossible to predict or guarantee a specific time of day for delivery.
In your written instructions, you may specify if you would like our driver to phone you when on their way.
Will you install the Christmas tree upon delivery?
Please specify in your order if you wish the Christmas tree to be installed/set up upon delivery.
If this is the case, it is preferable that you are home on delivery day.
If you cannot be home, we can still install the Christmas tree for you, provided we are given all the necessary instructions.
- You must have/purchase a Christmas tree stand. If you already have one, it should be a high quality working stand, such as a cinco stand. Or, you may purchase one of ours along with the tree. If you already have one, please leave it outside for the driver to use.
- Your place of residence must be safe for our drivers to access.
- We may refuse to install the Christmas tree if one of the above is not met.
When do Deliveries commence and end?
Deliveries are made all year round. Free delivery starts in the last week of November and last day of delivery is the 24th of December. We can deliver any day of the year. If the date is not available for delivery during check out, please contact us to organise one.